Find A working & Living Partner In South Korea & Enjoy The Abroad Life:


Find A working & Living Partner In South Korea & Enjoy The Abroad Life:

My Working & Living Partner:

I will not disclose my living partners real name here. Because she is a social girl and I found her the best girl in my life I meet ever.  I never meet a girls ever like her. I will use her name as "Mika". In her passport her citizenship is Kazakhstan and nationality is Korean. Means her father was migrants to USSR during Japan and Korea war.

I forget the real date when she meet me first time in Daegu, South Korea bus terminal. She became my Facebook friend when she was living in Kazakhstan. She has a boy friend from Turkey; also living in South Korea.

She came to Korea to find a better job. Her Turkish boyfriend suppose to provide her a job with him in a Motel room service. When she came to Korea her boyfriend meet her and take her to a Motel for enjoyment. In their first meeting they made physical contact. After they went back to their own place; the man called her by mobile and said that his girl friend, means his working partner doesn’t want to leave him. Means the Turkish has cheated her. He has only needed enjoyment. What he achieved. 

Anyway after that Mika called me over mobile phone. She asked for a job. I was also looking for a living cum working partner. After I received her call I have contacted Mr Kim. Who was providing job for foreigners. He was friendly to me. So Mr Kim find us a Motel room service Job in Daegu. 

After Mika meet me in Busan bus terminal; we start to Daegu work place by KTX (Super speed Train). Mr Kim gave me the employers address with contact mobile phone number. 

We arrived to Daegu Metro station by 9:30 pm. Our employer came to Metro station with his old aunt. The motel was little bit far from main city. We arrived at the Motel by 10:00 pm. We meet the owners wife first; then aunty provide us a Motel room for living.

To be continue: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is the Recruiting Process of South Korea Employment Permit System (EPS)?

   What is the Recruiting Process of South Korea Employment Permit System (EPS)? Abstract: The Employment Permit System (EPS) in South Korea...